014: Shut Down the Negative Voices
When we are about to make decisions, there is always that voice that challenges us.
Why do you think you can do it? Why do you think they will listen? Who do you think you are?
In this episode we look at the importance of putting these voices in their place and going for your dreams.
It will be great to hear from you in the comments section.
Abundant blessings to you!
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield – Amazing book that takes you steps by step through the journey of achieving beyond your wildest dreams.
- Think and Grow Rich – Think and Grow Rich! is the most widely acclaimed, influential book on success ever published. For a quarter-century, Napoleon Hill interviewed hundreds of successful men and women under the guidance of the richest man of his time, Andrew Carnegie. In this timeless classic, he reveals the secret to their great achievements—a powerful, proven formula that can empower you to achieve your own most cherished goals, too.
- Go here Audible Free Trial [Digital Membership] and get FREE 30 days trial which you can cancel at any time during this period at zero cost to you.
This episode is sponsored by Ginvex.com – The sophisticated crowdfunding portal that helps to bring your idea to life.
Connect with us
- Subscribe to the email list.
- Host email address – email@example.com
Thank you for listening to today’s show. What do you think? Would you like to add anything or ask a question?
Please leave your comments below, I would really like to hear from you and answer any questions you have.
See you at the next show and don’t forget that you are a warrior, keep living it.
Abundant blessings to you!!
Ps: Don’t forget to subscribe updates on the next shows and some freebies I shall be giving away.