027: The Power of Encouragement
The Power of Encouragement
The power of encouragement is unbelievable.
This is a call to harness that power. Tell that man cleaning the streets how much you appreciate their service, tell your wife/husband big thank you for the hard work they do everyday. Thank your employees for helping move the organisation forward. Send a thank you note to that friend who has been there for you and watch how this will revolutionise your life and organisation.
This is the power of encouragement.
I hope you will enjoy this episode.
Please let me hear your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Abundant blessings to you!
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield – Amazing book that takes you steps by step through the journey of achieving beyond your wildest dreams.
- Think and Grow Rich – Think and Grow Rich! is the most widely acclaimed, influential book on success ever published. For a quarter-century, Napoleon Hill interviewed hundreds of successful men and women under the guidance of the richest man of his time, Andrew Carnegie. In this timeless classic, he reveals the secret to their great achievements—a powerful, proven formula that can empower you to achieve your own most cherished goals, too.
- Go here Audible Free Trial [Digital Membership] and get FREE 30 days trial which you can cancel at any time during this period at zero cost to you.
This episode is sponsored by Ginvex.com – The sophisticated crowdfunding portal that helps to bring your idea to life.
Connect with us
- Twitter: @unchain_warrior
- Instagram: unchainedwarrior
- Subscribe to the email list.
- Host email address – email@example.com
Thank you for listening to today’s show. What do you think? Would you like to add anything or ask a question?
Please leave your comments below, I would really like to hear from you and answer any questions you have.
See you at the next show and don’t forget that you are a warrior, keep living it.
Abundant blessings to you!!
Ps: Don’t forget to subscribe for updates on the next shows and some freebies I shall be giving away.