043: Personal Development Lessons from a Gardener
Personal Development Lessons from a Gardener
We all dream of a beautiful life. Let me show you a few things the gardener has to do to create beautiful gardens and the lessons we could all learn from this to help with personal development.
Please let me hear your thoughts on this episode in the comments section.
Thank you for listening.
Abundant blessings to you!
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield – Amazing book that takes you steps by step through the journey of achieving beyond your wildest dreams.
- Think and Grow Rich – Think and Grow Rich! is the most widely acclaimed, influential book on success ever published. For a quarter-century, Napoleon Hill interviewed hundreds of successful men and women under the guidance of the richest man of his time, Andrew Carnegie. In this timeless classic, he reveals the secret to their great achievements—a powerful, proven formula that can empower you to achieve your own most cherished goals, too.
- Go here Audible Free Trial [Digital Membership] and get FREE 30 days trial which you can cancel at any time during this period at zero cost to you.
This episode is sponsored by Ginvex.com – The sophisticated crowdfunding portal that helps to bring your idea to life.
Unchained Warrior Shop – 100% Luxury Men’s Shirts Specially Designed and Made for You !!
Connect with us
- Twitter: @unchain_warrior
- Instagram: unchainedwarrior
- Subscribe to the email list.
- Host email address – email@example.com
Thank you for listening to today’s show. What do you think? Would you like to add anything or ask a question?
Please leave your comments below, I would really like to hear from you and answer any questions you have.
See you at the next show and don’t forget that you are a warrior, keep living it.
Abundant blessings to you!!
Ps: Don’t forget to subscribe for updates on the next shows and some freebies I shall be giving away.